That's What Friends Are For

Some says, as you grow older you don't really need friends that are always close to you or be around you. All you need is a friend who is close to your heart .Well, it is true. Partially. 

But isn't it wonderful to have a friend (or friends) who is around you within your reach. Whom you call and have a coffee break with. Whom you enjoy to be with, spending time with. Don't you think? 

I'm glad that I have friends who are not only close to me but close to my heart as well. I do have a lot of friends. Near and far. Young and old through all the years. But when my kids was smaller I didn't have any friends to hang out with. And I have to admit I somestimes to envy those who have friends that are close to them and to spend time with. And who would've thought I am able to do that now. 



Friends to hang out. Friends for coffee. Friends for more adventures. I'm so grateful for all this. Thank you for being my friends. 

#runningbuddies #hikingsquad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mangga Wani ?

mmm...?

Resepi Asam Pedas Ikan Pari Mak