My Blog, My Treasure.

When i created this blog 14 years ago my purpose was to keep all my memories here. All the happiness, the sadness , whatever i felt i would keep it here. But as time went I seldomly updated it.

I spend most of my times on FACEBOOK.

But in facebook we can't post everything in it. Either we are too happy or too sad. We just can't. Especially not when we're unhappy. So whenever I feel down or mad I would turn to my blog. Expressing it here because I need to pour it out but I just don't want people to response to it. Because nowadays people do not read personal blogs! They only read gossip blogs. Hehe.

But as I look again, if I keep doing that then my blog will only keep all the down side of me. All the negativity. It's the happiness that I want to remember and cherish the most. Like when I read my previous entries about my kids when they were still small I would smile and laugh to myself.  And I'm glad that I documented it in my blog. 😊

My blog is so precious. It's a treasure.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mangga Wani ?

mmm...?

Resepi Asam Pedas Ikan Pari Mak