First Post of 2019

It has been a long time since the last time i posted anything in this blog. I have a lot of stories to share and document here but to post anything using your mobile phone is not very convenient,

This year 2019 marks the 14th year of me been blogging and I want to keep this blog as long as I could, This blog has always been a treasure to me. I kept so many of my memories here that I no longer keep.

This year Umar has started kindy and he enjoys going to kindy everyday.
Kakak Sophea is home since she's waiting for her SPM result.
Angah is now in form 5 and will be sitting for SPM while Nana is in her primary 6 and will be taking UPSR
Kak Chik is in her first year as a secondary student and she goes to the same school with Angah and Kakak.
LinLin is turning 3 this February 11 .

The kids are all grown up . *sigh.







to more posts and entries.

Mak Janna


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mangga Wani ?

mmm...?

Resepi Asam Pedas Ikan Pari Mak