Check up ,dinner...and...

This morning I had an appointment with the doctor. Went by 9.30....which was kinda late and back by 12.15......huhuhu.....had my tummy being scanned...had my baby being measured almost every inch and the doctor said that my baby's weight is estimated around 2.8kg at the moment....and of course my baby is still growing and gaining some weight.....well, all my kids were in their average weight when they were born...so - so....suits me as the mother. Sophea weighed 3.2kg when she came out from my belly.....and Laila was a little bit tiny.....weighed only 2.95kg...and not to forget she came out with her legs first.....hehehe..yup....breech. And Yasmin was 0.07kg heavier than Sophea when I first had her.....and this new member of my family...?hmmm....tak tahu lagi la baper....and the sex? tak nampak..my baby is pemalu maa.....

And later in the evening, we had our dinner at Hotel Juta.....my Ayang's School Annual Dinner . We were all in our Hari Raya outfit...except me, in my Maternity Outfit, of course. The food was sedap la jugak (rugi la plak tak bawak tupperware...kalau tak leh tapau, hihihi)....Yasmin makan banyak, while Sophea not so banyak since she had feaver and Laila was busy entertaining Naufal - Fazmi's son. We didn't stay long, after we had our dessert, we left. Hehehe.....besides, there were nothing much to watch....the karaoke was more to syok sendiri.....the lucky draw session was not that fun either...err...we weren't that lucky.....huhuhu......plus the kids were sleepy......

Adala gambar sket nih......




Comments

Ahlami said…
since tktau jantina baby lg..
tkpe2..mak uda beli baju
yg samada boy/girl bleh pkai..heh3..senang..

bubye
amie

Popular posts from this blog

Mangga Wani ?

mmm...?

Resepi Asam Pedas Ikan Pari Mak