Tag....huhuhuh

Kena tag lagi ngan my fren Iena....so here it goes...

"The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tagged 6 people.”



1. I am.....(kuikuikui...)










2. I really want to go...










3. My favourite place is...










4. My favourite thing is...









5. my favourite drink is...










6. My favourite food is...










7. My favourite
colour is...










8. I live in..









9. I was born at...










10. My college was...








11. my favourite story is...









12. My hobby is.....







13. I wish for this.....








and this...









and this.....(hahaha).










I'm going to tag......Cik embun (sbb ko sama UPM ngan aku).....DD (sbb ko tag akuk), ahlami (sbb I rasa u rajin wat tag), Ed (sbb I rasa mcm u akan wat ini tag), my Ayang (sbb u are my ayang laa...) and sorang lagik.......Eedany ( sbb I rasa kalau u wat tag ni misti besh...hehehe)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mangga Wani ?

mmm...?

Resepi Asam Pedas Ikan Pari Mak