Balik Kammpung ( Part 1 )

We left Keningau on the 29th of November and it was Kak Aton (and family) who sent us to the airport. Along the journey to KK I was holding myself not to vomit but Sophea and Laila couldn't. They vomitted twice and as usual I always had the plastic bag ready.....for the kids and for me, of course. In the flight the Yasmin was behaving well...and Aina too...she slept all the way.

Our first stop was my hubby's kampung in Pulau Indah but since I was still in pantang.....aduhai....so I didn't go anywhere. Betapa tak best nyer balik kampung kalau tak dapat jalan2 especially the shopping part ....aargggghh! - One of the things that I had always looking forward everytime balik kampung. Memang best bab2 ukur shopping complex ni ! My Ayang pong tader ke mana2 sangat since tader transport.....huhuhu.....kesian juga dengan anak2 tak dapat bawak diaorang jalan2. Pusing2 kat pulau ajelah....next time yer kids...?


Ayah bawak jalan2 kat jeti pulau....mak pon tak sampai lagi, huhuhu...






Kakak : "Mak,nanti kakak nak beli kayu yang ada tali utk tangkap ikan tu yer...(pancing)"


But walaupun tak dapat ke mana2 it was really nice when you know you have friends around. A few of our friends came to visit. Nor and family (in fact, they came twice! Hehehe...) , Fazmi and family, my good Gayung friend whom I met online 2 years ago - Ina, came with her husband and her cute baby girl, Teja....comey sangat! And my best cousin Adrina came with her hubby- Hasli, whom also is my cousin and their two kids. Thanks so much for your visits friends...! We really appreciated it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mangga Wani ?

mmm...?

Resepi Asam Pedas Ikan Pari Mak