At last!

At last! That was the first word that came out of my mouth as the homepage of e-blog appears on my computer screen. What a relief. The truth is, I have been having this trouble of acssessing websites through my PC. I didn't know what was the problem and I didn't know what to do! I tried to click here and there but nothing happened. I couldn't open my email, I couldn't do a thing!
But at last, came my hero, a friend of mine. He was my lifesaver, indeed. He asked me to download this software to create a new browser because he believed that the problem was with my browser. And when I got my new browser...popped! There was my e-blogger...I was very happy and couldn't thank my buddy enough!.Well, that's what friends are for, right? Thanks mate! (As the Aussies said)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mangga Wani ?

mmm...?

Resepi Asam Pedas Ikan Pari Mak