I've been tagged....again.

I thought this tag thing has stopped but...as you can see..it hasn't. So,I 've been tagged again by a good friend of mine - Riko, so here are my answers.


5 things in my bag

- Yasmin's diapers
- face tissue
-my purse
-some "jajan" for the kids
- my clinic card


5 things in my purse

- some money.....hehehe
-bank card
-pics of my loved ones
-stamps
-my I.D


5 favourite things in my bedroom

- it has to be my bed
-my fan....of course
-my fan remote.....hahaha
-tu jela kot....?


5 things I wish to do...

- I'd like to travel all around the world...
-I'd like to undergo a plastic surgery....hehehe
- a vacation....that's what I really wish to have
- I'd like to open my own silat class....hmm..?
- nak balik rayaaaaaaaa.....huwaaaaaaa!

5 things I'm doing now

- still awake at 2 o'clock in the morning and doing this tag thing
- resting my feet...aaaaaaaa......
- sracthing here and there....hihihi
- just finished mopping the floor
- minum milo


5 people that I'd like to tag are...

- my sis Siti (so you have a reason to update your blog)
- iena hamdi
- my sis ahlami
- fisha
- norf

Comments

Anonymous said…
ni tagging2 ni macam nak skodeng ape yang ade kat sekeliling kita la ek ? eheh....

anyway, akak tak balik kg ke tahun ni?
Ahlami said…
kakja!

dh...dh update blog dah..
heh3..

bubye
Amie

Popular posts from this blog

Kak Noor! Dapor Janna sudoh doh!

Happy Father's Day

Dari Dapur Janna : Resepi Nasi Mandy Kambing/Ayam